Track, Race and Sport Riding Motorcycle Neck Brace
Our STX RR neck brace has been specifically engineered by our team of qualified experts at the Leatt research lab to suit the riding needs of track, race and sport riders. It has a race-adopted front construction for tucking behind the windscreen and a hammock-style rubber chin for additional comfort as well as safety.
The STX RR neck brace is an ultra-light Carbon neck brace and balances the need of comfort, effectiveness and safety by allowing freedom of movement and adjustability to more closely meet the needs of top level racers and riders. It can be adjusted to fit all riding suits as well as armor.
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Over-the-head fitting with emergency releases on each side
- Chassis is made of ultra-light 100% carbon fiber
- Race adopted front construction for tucking behind the windscreen
- Hammock-style rubber chin pad for increased comfort and safety
- Correct side clearance for race cornering
- Adjusts to fit all riding suits and selections of armor
- Free, optional, chest strap included
- Weight: from 690g (1.55 lbs)
- One size fits riders from approximately:
- 60 – 100kg (140 – 225 lbs)
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.