OptiMate 1 DUO delivers precise micro processor controlled charging and long term maintenance. Maintain any type of 12 volt lead-acid battery without overcharging, filler cap / wet cell, sealed AGM (MF) or GEL and 12.8/13.2V lithium (LiFePO4) batteries. Ideal for vehicles that are seldom or seasonally used, or in storage. The OptiMate maintenance program delivers only what the battery needs, never overcharges, never undercharges.
Cost-effective 12V battery maintenance
- CHARGING AMPS: 0.6A (constant current)
- USE: Indoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
- SAVE: Low Volt Start of 4V
- IDEAL FOR: STD, AGM & GEL 12V batteries from 2 – 30Ah & Lithium (LiFePO4) 12.8/13.2V batteries
- INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- STYLE: Dust proof plug-in case, with 12ft / 370cm charge lead ending in SAE connector.
- SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.
INCLUDED: weatherproof battery lead & battery clip set included.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.