12V tester for battery state of charge, cranking performance and vehicle charging system.
The ultimate pocket tester for on-vehicle battery performance & alternator voltage testing that every service technician or gear head should have!
Easy to use! Connect clips to the battery or connect to an installed SAE battery lead, then:
- Check battery charge level. A low battery cranks (starts engine) poorly.
- Start engine. OptiMate TEST records and indicates (for 20 sec) the lowest start volts.
- With engine running, verify charging voltage from alternator and voltage regulator.
- Microprocessor accuracy.
- Easy to follow instructions on rear panel of the tester.
- Industry standard SAE 2-pin connector.
- 40″ / 100cm battery clip set.
- Fully sealed.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.