The Thor Sniper Pro Goggles let you keep focus on what’s ahead and were designed for maximum performance.
- Injection molded optically correct polycarbonate lens for clear vision Injection molded outrigger positioning system ensures perfect fit
- Drilled frame ports for increased ventilation and fog resistance
- Anti-fog, scratch resistant lens with UV protection
- Triple post tear-off system compatible
- Removable roost nose guard cover
- Dual layer 14mm face foam with soft micro fleece liner
- Adjustable woven 45mm strap with silicone grip for secure fit
- Visiglow lens enhances visible color
- Unique flush mounted strap covers for added retention
- Plush goggle bag included for safe storage
- Goggle and lens tested and certified to European Standard EN 1938:2010
One size fits all.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.