The all-new BLITZ XP boot comes in a variety of traditional and modern colors, featuring an innovative positive-lock buckle system, outsole with steel shank insert, fully synthetic calf inlays for premium durability and injection-molded panels for support and coverage.
- Adjusted boot height and smaller sizing tailors to child riders.
- Pre-curved injection-molded shin plate.
- Two fully adjustable straps allow for a custom, rider-specific fit.
- Fully synthetic calf overlays deliver premium durability and optimal grip.
- Uni-directional outsole with steel shank insert.
- Injection-molded positive lock buckles.
- Mesh liner promotes airflow.
- Tested and CE Certified according to standard EN 13634:2015.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.