PRE-ORDER ONLY. STOCK DUE TO ARRIVE END OF OCTOBER.
The best continues to get better. The Prime racewear has served at the forefront of Motocross and Supercross around the globe since 2014 and shows no signs of slowing down. After thousands of test hours and feedback from THOR's elite athletes, they have elevated the construction and flexibility of Prime Collection. The updated 2022 chassis features all-new lightweight and abrasion-tolerant materials to improve the breathability and flexibility of the kit.
- All-new chassis for 2022.
- In-Motion fabric main construction provides mobility and durability.
- Precise-fit ratchet closure system at waist.
- Side cinch system for precision waist adjustment.
- Laser cut holes for ventilation.
- Strategically placed vented mesh panels.
- Premium grade full-grain leather inner knee panels.
- Athletic mesh liner with Spandex stretch panel.
- Ultra-lightweight pre-curved chassis design.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.