The Thor Comp XP Knee Guards offer durable injection-molded protection. Ventilated panels increase the cooling while retention straps assure a no-slip fit which helps keep the guards in the correct position.
- Soft impact protector mounted in fabric sleeve comfortably fits under riding gear.
- Removable impact protector for easy washing
- Air-prene panel for airflow
- Vented nylon mesh for breathability
- Adjustable strap with hook and loop closure for a secure fit
- Backside of pad is sculpted for increased mobility
- Silicone backed cup helps keep pad in position
- Sold as a pair
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.