Every ride provides its own unique adventure, which is why you need coverage with Swiss Army knife-like versatility. The Thor Guardian Chest Protector provides just that and works seamlessly with your body to deliver premium coverage and all-day comfort on the bike. Injection molded chest, shoulder, and bicep panels are specifically designed to be a barrier between you and the rocks, roost and debris. The rear features a fully integrated level one back protector, designed for energy absorption.
Full coverage roost deflectors often come at the expense of mobility and comfort. Thor set out to change that with a sewn-in pressure fit liner, fully adjustable suspension shoulders, and a molded fit. Strategically placed vents throughout promote airflow to keep you cool, even when things start to heat up.
Don’t let your gear hold you back, keep your wheels rollin’ with the Thor Guardian Roost Protector.
- Pressure fit molded comfort liner system provides a smooth inner chassis for maximum comfort
- Adjustable waist closure with quick release buckle
- Level 1 back protector constructed to reduce impact energy transmission
- Stone shield front constructed with energy dispersing molded panels
- Strategically placed ventilation ports for maximum cooling
- Refined fit for maximum coverage
- Adjustable suspension shoulder guards with molded comfort liner
- Adjustable and removable biceps arm guards with molded comfort liner
- Stone shield front tested and certified according to European Standard EN 14021:2003
- Back protector tested and certified according to European Standard EN 1621-2:2014
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.