- Magnetic bite valve holder
- Thermal lined bladder compartment helps keep fluids cool
- Sternum strap and buckle keep gear secured
- 2 liter BPA-free bladder with an easy clean, big bore top
- Pack harness is angled away from the underarms giving total freedom of movement
- Harness made with air mesh for ventilation
- Internal mesh pocket for orgaization
- Neoprene hydration tube sleeve helps keep fluid cool
- Reverse face YKK® water resistant zip on front
- THOR reflective logo
- 1200D Ballistic polyester/600D reversed faced polyshell
- Dimensions: 16”L x 8.5”W x 2”D
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.