The Thor Sentry XP offers excellent upper body protection with reinforced and articulated back panels that are matched with vented chest, shoulder and elbow guards. The Sentry XP also includes adjustable chest, shoulder and forearm closure straps which offer a comfortable and secure fit. The removable and ventilated waist belt is fully adjustable for comfort and is coated with silicone grip tape to help keep it in place when the terrain gets rough.
- Lightly padded collar for comfort
- Reinforced and articulated back panels
- Reinforced chest, shoulder and elbow guards with ventilation
- Perforated padded panels for increased ventilation
- Micro-mesh chassis with external seams for maximum comfort
- Strategically placed tension straps
- Adjustable elbow fl ex joint for increased mobility
- Dual elastic forearm closures straps for secure elbow fitment
- Adjustable chest and shoulder straps
- Waist belt coated with silicone grip tape
- Removable ventilated waist belt is adjustable for desired comfort
- Locking YKK zippers
- Tested and certified according to European Standard EN 14021:2003, EN 1621-1:2012 and EN 1621-2:2014
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.