- 100% SLIP FREE PERFORMANCE GUARANTEED
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL WITHOUT WAITING FOR GLUE TO DRY
- OEM SPEC THROTTLE TUBE INCLUDED WITH 22 POINT ADJUSTMENT TO PUT THE WAFFLE PATTERN RIGHT WHERE YOU NEED IT
- 6 SNAP ON MULTI ADJUST THROTTLE CAMS INCLUDED IN EACH 4-STROKE OR 2-STROKE/MINI BIKE KIT
- NO NEED TO PURCHASE ANY THROTTLE CAMS SERERATELY
- CNC MACHINED ALUMINUM LOCKING COLLAR WITH TORX T15 STAINLESS BOLT HELPS RESIST STRIPPING AND CORROSION
- RACE TESTED DIAMETER WITH A SOFT, TACKY COMPOUND PROVIDES THE ULTIMATE IN FEEL AND CONTROL
- TAPERED WAFFLE PATTERN HELPS CONTOUR TO YOUR HAND AND PROVIDES THUMB RELIEF
- GRIP DONUT GROOVE HELPS KEEP GRIP DONUT FLAT AND IN PLACE IF NEEDED
- KNOCKOUT ENDS EASILY TO ACCOMIDATE WRAP AROUND HANDGUARDS
*2016-2018 KTM/Husqvarna Throttle Cams Included in 4-Stroke and 2-Stroke Kits
*2-Stroke Kits Include Mini Bike Cams for 50's, 65's, 85's, and KLX110 (See Application Chart)
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.