The 10 litre Tuffjug with its unique dry-break coupling is the perfect container to transport liquids in. It will enable a safe and non-drip filling of the vehicle and will also stop the filling action when the fuel tank is full. In fact, you will be able to turn it upside down and no fuel will come out until you compress the nozzle.
Suitable for fuel tank apertures of 37mm in diameter and larger.
- Very sturdy construction
- Made square to maximise storage areas.
- Wide-mouth design for easy pouring of additives and observing fuel level when filling
- Heavy-duty body with 10L capacity
- Fluids stop flowing after reaching the end of the spout automatically
- Just pull up and the valve shuts off fluid flow
- No vent to open and close or to leak when pouring
- Stops over filling and prevents spilling
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.