Designed for maximum control at the track, the TCX RT-Race Pro Air Boots achieve a high level of dexterity without sacrificing protection. To maintain a lightweight construction, the RT-Race Pro Boots use durable microfiber and strategically-designed injection-molded components, including the iron mesh intake-equipped polyurethane shin plate and shift pad, front and lateral panels, heel counter and Double Flex Control System.
For superior tactile grip on the motorcycle, the entire inner area of the boot is made of abrasion and heat resistant microfiber. Featuring a Michelin dual-compound sole with specific grip areas designed to better interface with the peg, shifter and rear brake, the TCX RT-Race Pro are some of the most articulate race boots on the market.
- Durable, lightweight perforated microfiber upper
- Over-injected front panel to allow an easy step-in and a precise fit around the foot and leg
- Lateral micro-injected panel to ease zipper closure
- Padded rear flex area for a better comfort
- Abrasion-resistant microfiber heat guard for better grip on the bike
- Instep micro-injection with iron mesh air intake
- FFC Fasten Fit Control lacing system
- Soft microfiber gaiter for a perfect fit around the calf
- Air Tech breathable, soft touch mesh lining combined with double density foam for superior comfort around the ankle
- DFC Double Flex Control System
- PU shin plate with iron mesh air intakes and micro injections
- PU shift pad integrated in the sole
- PU heel counter
- Replaceable abrasion-resistant magnesium toe slider
- Magnesium rear and heel sliders
- Outside elastic zipper and VELCRO® brand tab closure
- Micro-adjustable aluminum buckle and PU-toothed band allow perfect fastening of the shin plate around the calf
- Replaceable anatomic extra-light breathable insole
- Reinforced midsole with differentiated thickness
- Double compound Michelin rubber sole with specific grip area inspired by the Power Supersport EVO Tire
- CE certified
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.