Zeta - Launch Control
The Zeta Launch Control device will help compress the forks on a consumers bike down a few inches from the normal position, when a rider is seated on the bike. At the start of a race, more load is being placed on the front end instead of the rear, lessening the chance of a wheelie out of the gate. The Zeta Launch Control features a springless design that delivers positive engagement and consistent release. The newly-designed start trigger eases the setting and disengaging process, and helps to simplify installation of the entire kit.
- A hinge style aluminum clamp body for easy installation.
- The front fork does not need to be removed to install this kit.
- Comes with clamp body and integral lower fork guard. One side only.
- Hinge pin is constructed of high strength Ti-6Al-4V titanium.
- Nylon sleeve prevents front fork scratches.
- Light weight 7075-T6 aluminum lock pin.
- The integration of the lower fork guards and lock pin unit creates a rigid light weight body.