Zeta - Launch Control Universal
The Zeta Launch Control device will help compress the forks on a consumers bike down a few inches from the normal position, when a rider is seated on the bike. At the start of a race, more load is being placed on the front end instead of the rear, lessening the chance of a wheelie out of the gate. The Zeta Launch Control features a springless design that delivers positive engagement and consistent release. The newly-designed start trigger eases the setting and disengaging process, and helps to simplify installation of the entire kit.
- Universal launch control kit to fit most MX racing bikes.
- A hinge style aluminum clamp body for easy installation, no need to remove front fork to install.
- Nylon sleeve on clamp body prevents front fork scratches.
- Hinge pin used on clamp body is made of light weight and durable Ti6AI-4V.
- Lock pin body is fitted by 4 screws for secure fitment on your lower fork guard.
- You can install the lock pin body with your desire position on your lower fork guard.
- Replacement rubber for lock pin is available.