The Zeta Launch Control device will help compress the forks on a consumers bike down a few inches from the normal position, when a rider is seated on the bike. At the start of a race, more load is being placed on the front end instead of the rear, lessening the chance of a wheelie out of the gate. The Zeta Launch Control features a springless design that delivers positive engagement and consistent release. The newly-designed start trigger eases the setting and disengaging process, and helps to simplify installation of the entire kit.
- Universal launch control kit to fit most MX racing bikes.
- A hinge style aluminum clamp body for easy installation, no need to remove front fork to install.
- Nylon sleeve on clamp body prevents front fork scratches.
- Hinge pin used on clamp body is made of light weight and durable Ti6AI-4V.
- Lock pin body is fitted by 4 screws for secure fitment on your lower fork guard.
- You can install the lock pin body with your desire position on your lower fork guard.
- Replacement rubber for lock pin is available.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.